Map rotation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
K

Krex

25 May 2014
Hi

I really enjoy playing on your Bf2 no fly server. Unfortunately most of the evenings it’s almost empty, maybe max. 6-8 players. I think this is also due to the map rotation. Some maps are way too big for so few players and also not very popular (in my opinion). So I suggest to kick out some maps like for example Highway Tampa, Taraba Quarry, Operation Smoke Screen, Operation Harvest, Operation Road Rage, Fushe Pass (although I like it) and maybe also Great Wall.

And - if possible - I suggest starting in the evening with popular city maps like Sharqi Peninsula, Masthuur City or Dragon Valley in order to attract more players.

Just my two cents…

Krex (aka Rhadamanthus81)

Hi Krex, yeah I try to start the No Fly evenings with the city maps, mostly switch it to Mash,'Sharqi , Jala'or Karkand but I cant do that every evening. What we can can do is to set these 4 maps in a row, so we can start with these 4 maps and then if more players are on maps can be changed to bigger once... and thx for joinig the forum and bringing in your thoughts..

Ps. And maybe someone has some new informations about if Blue Pearl still crashing or not and if we can add it...

Last edited:
last time we put blue pearl into rotation the server was going to crash. but if we don´t try it again we never know. :) so i put it back into and please have a look if you can realise it will crash again. also i sorted the maps new so the server starts with mashtuur, sharqi, jala, strike at karkand and BLUE PEARL

The guys from Battlelog.co going to release some more custom maps for BF2. The Airport map was the first one, we didnt want to add the map to the No Fly at that time because not every player had it and we didnt want to lose players. Now we could add all the maps BL.co release to the No Fly maprotation....we cant lose players anymore but we could win some ....

Last edited:
I am in mood again to play some BF2 , can we put the "airport" map on No Fly?
(I know we did not wanted to put it on No Fly because we could lose some players who dont have the map, but now we cant lose any players...)

Odp: Re: Map rotation

I am in mood again to play some BF2 , can we put the "airport" map on No Fly?
(I know we did not wanted to put it on No Fly because we could lose some players who dont have the map, but now we cant lose any players...)

Very good idea, I'm sick of playing on foreign servers

I dont know how it is with the GD server, but on the old you could upload a map via console...

Users who are viewing this thread