Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
That would make a lot of business sense, as those communities are still going strong and so to entice them to switch could be a good move for THEM πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
It was also before the trailer only a few thousand people so it's a good sample size for a technical test more so to see how lower end PCs handle the game

Interesting info from jackfrags:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Happy to hear that the movement system is going to be based of BF V and improved. Seems also there shouldnt be jump/slide spam which is awesome. No more hitbox manipulation (hopefully). (y)

Interesting info from jackfrags:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Happy to hear that the movement system is going to be based of BF V and improved. Seems also there shouldnt be jump/slide spam which is awesome. No more hitbox manipulation (hopefully). (y)

Don’t tell that Cap :D

Thats the point. At least you could read out that, that there are a lot of Options for customisations Whats possible also means serverwise Things.

I would be totally fine with: β€žBF2042 won’t have an RSP but take this BF2042-Portal and go hamβ€œ

So no EA stream for me - YouTube wants a credit card or identity card to verify I am over 18 to watch it. For real?

• Wow
Reactions: blugi21
So no EA stream for me - YouTube wants a credit card or identity card to verify I am over 18 to watch it. For real?

Yeah, I hate that as well. If you have a VPN: Try accessing it from the US. That usually doesn’t require any verification

yep i guess that's what they are going for the community make a server with their rule sets and stuff from any game!

I hope that Ziba Tower with bf3 soldiers will be doable lol ,,, good old days

Users who are viewing this thread