Vote: Will You Buy Bf V ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will you buy BF 5?

• Total voters
Initially I thought ‘I don’t know yet’ but then I thought I probably would. Given there is no Premium edition then I would almost certainly give it a go.

Best thing in BF5 is, that you need Teamplay. And Teamplay and really much Teamplay.
Did i say Teamplay? It´s really important! :D
Like in the good old BF2.
Its really annoying to hunt some Medics and Supporters and cry for Ammo or Meds.

Best thing in BF5 is, that you need Teamplay. And Teamplay and really much Teamplay.
Did i say Teamplay? It´s really important! :D
Like in the good old BF2.
Its really annoying to hunt some Medics and Supporters and cry for Ammo or Meds.

Teamplay? I do try and change kit as the squad needs it. So will play medic if required and so on. Too often you join a squad and everyone is all over them map. BF1 seems to be quite good for that - other squad members all doing their own thing. So if V does need teamplay that will be a good thing.

Teamplay? I do try and change kit as the squad needs it. So will play medic if required and so on. Too often you join a squad and everyone is all over them map. BF1 seems to be quite good for that - other squad members all doing their own thing. So if V does need teamplay that will be a good thing.

teamplay is good. i can make the driver as well. always looking to my fellow teammates, sure they arrive save and have a nice trip (y):D

Reactions: glenwilson
Cool down my lovely Fannies. :D

Did i say anything about NRU Members?
I talk about ramdom Players.
The big Problem of BF3 and BF4 is, that they are for Lone Wolfs.
Self Healing, self Repair and self Support.

Most of the Players don´t understand, that Ego in Egoshooter not means:
The World turns around me, fuck the rest.

I know that all Members play for the Team...
Sure, we all know Lakas Driverskills and we all know why he always drive alone... :D

Normal play in NRU Squad: everytime you fell over the mass of med- and ammopacks.

Normal play with randoms: out of everything.

But its very interesting how some people justify oneself. :p :D

thats all fake news. :cautious:
PerkyVainAndeancockoftherock-size_restricted.gif

Cool down my lovely Fannies. :D

Did i say anything about NRU Members?

I didn't take it as you speaking about us at all. I was just talking about my general experience when playing with randoms. I know all NRU folk are team players and especially laka. I have appreciated his enthusiasm for "providing" a vehicle when I am low on ammo or health and speeding up my demise so that I can respawn in a better condition and position for my squad mates. :D

Reactions: RIZLOID and lakaelo
I know all NRU folk are team players and especially laka. I have appreciated his enthusiasm for "providing" a vehicle when I am low on ammo or health and speeding up my demise so that I can respawn in a better condition and position for my squad mates. :D
oh yes, thats my intensions. bare my own vulnerability i come with my vehicle for helping...sadly that some accidents sometimes happened on this way...:whistle::cautious::cry:

Reactions: HippY
I was again thinking about what I don’t like about BF1 (and possibly BFV). It maybe that it feels more like a console game than a keyboard/mouse game. I found BF4 on the PS3 the other day and that had a similar feel to it. It was obviously BF4 but the feel of the game was different. BF1 feels as though they started with the console and then ported it to the PC. Given how prominent XBox is in the promotion and reveal of BFV and if I remember correctly also BF1 was also XBox too that may be why it feels different?

Teamplay is bug use!
Teamspeak is cheating!

A squad which stick together, on one map, on one point, is to pro...
Haha, a medic which rezz you 5 times in a row -direct in the line of fire- to earn points...never seen.

Damn I miss those evenings and weekends called LAN Party e.g.
Playing with real friends
just pizza and beer ...

...and no kids in the morning. Damn.. yolo

Ice Sarcasm Inc.

And remember skill is not a cheat ;-]

Attachments

• duke-nukem-3d-art_1440-1e201edb9bd342da.jpeg
    duke-nukem-3d-art_1440-1e201edb9bd342da.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
dayum were missing an option that says "will i buy it? wtf? i already preordered the bugger" XD

im looking forward to that game, it seems teamplay will be more important than ever since, you wont have ammo restore and you spawn with NeXT to no ammo in hand (like back in bf1942 when you spawned in as sniper) also, according to EA the most points in BFV will be findable through teamwork, instead of lonewolfing XD

I would like to see if the gameplay is slower.
I don't know why things like the stamina system was ever removed from the game.

Reactions: samoz83
oh yes, thats my intensions. bare my own vulnerability i come with my vehicle for helping...sadly that some accidents sometimes happened on this way...:whistle::cautious::cry:
Wouldn’t have it any other way.expect the unexpected

Users who are viewing this thread