Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Have to admit that I just cannot wait to get home. Just been trying help my Mum and make it easy but it feels like

Kill Me What GIF by ZIP ZIP

Stuff she hasn't used for years and should be thrown out is 'keep it just in case'. Somethings may have been "recycled".

Found a load of these in one drawer.
IMG 8084

Was hoping the Windows 3.1.1 might have been in there but nope.

Only another week of this hell to go.

The way things are going we may need another trip to the tip. This time it will only be dispose of some body parts. Yep, no idea where mum disappeared to. How can someone be so effing annoying? Maybe it is something you morph into when you get really old as opposed to just old.

I say something. She says what? I say something again but with the volume turned. Her: No need to shout I am not deaf. If she isn't deaf why does she have a hearing aid that she doesn't use? Genuinely cannot wait to get home for a rest and away from this.

Wife: Have you got a lead that I can connect the cassette player to the hifi?
Me: Yes. (I know that i have some but I just cannot find them.) Why don't you use Apple Music?
Wife: I want to listen to these old cassettes....
Me: Searches (again) but still cannot find the lead. I look at the cassettes and say "we have them on CD"
Wife: But I want to listen to the cassette version.
Me: Can't you use headphones?
Wife: No
Me: What about a speaker to plug in.
Wife: OK
Me: Where is the cassette player?
Wife: Here.
IMG 8610
Me: Oh you mean MY cassette player?
Wife: Yes, have you got batteries?
Me: Yes. Puts them in and of course it doesn't work.

So have had to order a lead and a drive belt the player all because she won't use Apple Music!!!! 😡

Users who are viewing this thread

• RIZLOID