Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We had Noname here on Xmas day. I do feel sorry for him as his family don't seem to look for him. When it is chucking down the rain and he cannot get in his home he usually visits and whilst we know we shouldn't encourage him it is hard to leave him out in the cold when he is wet. He was in all Xmas day apart from a quick dash to a neighbours garden to do what he had to do. He didn't look particularly happy and was just off for most of the day.

Later on he came through to the living room. We had got him a couple of silly toys as he doesn't really play that much. Anyway, showed him one and he went loopy with it. Didn't get time to take the cardboard off.! Was the nicest thing to see on Xmas day.

IMG 8644
IMG 8645
IMG 8646

Yesterday cyclo cross in Gavere.
Very very muddy... but weather was nice yesterday.
No pictures of the race, only stage from far far away.

Attachments

• 20231226_163729.jpg
    20231226_163729.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 20231226_145612.jpg
    20231226_145612.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20231227_191855_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_191855_Chrome.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1
Yesterday cyclo cross in Gavere.
Very very muddy... but weather was nice yesterday.
No pictures of the race, only stage from far far away.
Wout and Mathieu and now Pidcock. The rest is without any chance when this three motorboats diving in the mud :D

Reactions: dcyper
Some exciting stuff! Got around to chaging the drive belt on the Walkman. Took about 5 minutes to swap it and then 45 minutes to work out why it kept on auto stopping. Was a spindle that was in the wrong position. They don't make them like this any more! Still sounds pretty good though.

IMG 8656

IMG 8652

Some exciting stuff! Got around to chaging the drive belt on the Walkman. Took about 5 minutes to swap it and then 45 minutes to work out why it kept on auto stopping. Was a spindle that was in the wrong position. They don't make them like this any more! Still sounds pretty good though.

View attachment 23861

View attachment 23862
simply use amazon or apple music (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tbag:

simply use amazon or apple music (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tbag:
Yes, I know. I do but she won't because "Siri, play <song> on Apple TV" is soooo much harder than getting up, finding the right cassette, putting it in the deck, finding it isn't rewound, rewinding it and then pressing play...

One thing when you get to a certain age is that you get a few trips to the hospital for scans and checks on various bits. Yesterday was an ultrasound for aortic aneurysm. Apparently I am normal (possibly open for debate) so given that it was a late afternoon appointment we had something to eat on the way home. Food was OK but as I was driving Idid try this. Wasn't too bad.

IMG 8776

One thing when you get to a certain age is that you get a few trips to the hospital for scans and checks on various bits. Yesterday was an ultrasound for aortic aneurysm. Apparently I am normal (possibly open for debate) so given that it was a late afternoon appointment we had something to eat on the way home. Food was OK but as I was driving Idid try this. Wasn't too bad.

View attachment 23884
Most of the alcohol free beers ive tasted was bad as they usually taste too sweet. I think ive seen this one in the stores so gotta try it out!

Users who are viewing this thread